dulcinella's chaos
over linnen, borduurgaren en heel veel kruisjes

donderdag 26 juli 2012

Presents, promises , places to travel and the que(e)st(e)

This is another blogpost without pictures, but it will be the last. So lots of pictures are coming pretty soon:-) Internet problems will be solved totally to never come back again (I wish:-)). Anyway, tomorrow I am leaving for a holiday in Italy, driving through France. Several hotels have good internet and I hope to have time and energy to put pictures on my blog of gifts I received (thank you Noni, thank you Nia, thank you Julie!!!) and of my trip. As to the que(e)st(e)... I'll be back home middle of august so I plan on telling who the winner is around the end of august. There were three reasons for the name 'dulcinella'. One is to be found in Spain where a knight with strange enemies lived. The second is situated in belgium/france where a great artist felt also a special connection with this knight. The third reason: find the meaning of the name dulcinella. For this one I will also take into consideration the answers regarding the origin of the name/word. The first two answers have to be right, the last one is more open. I got quite a lot answers already, but the person with the best answers (preferably more than one) wins. But as promised I will draw a second winner, among those wo sent me an email. I do hope you enjoyed thinking about the answers. I enjoyed searching for clues. Wishing you all a very happy stitching! I'll be back soon. No dutch version this time:-( I'm sorry,but I am starting to fall asleep and still have to pack some things. Ook voor jullie veel borduurplezier en geniet van het mooie weer!

11 opmerkingen:

Brigitte zei

Have a wonderful time on your trip!

Valma zei

I'm happy to read you :)
I really hope you only had internet problems and that you were OK
I wish you a very good trip in Italy
And I'll send you my last answer for the quest =)
(I only sent you my first ideas and I'm very impatient to know the whole story =D)
big hugs
xxxx

Sally zei

Hello

Just found your lovely blog.
Your stitching is beautiful.
I hope you have a lovely holiday.

mdgtjulie zei

Ooooooh, research. I can do that, lol. I'm off to go look.

♥ Nia zei

I miss reading some new posts here on your blog!! =)
I hope everything is going great! Enjoy your summertime sweetie :)
Hugs&smiles

saramsades zei

veel plezier opreis

Rita zei

Ohh you're going to Italy...that's so great..i love Italy! It's my second favorite country eheh
Have a great trip and tell us all about it later!!

kisses!

Valma zei

Are you OK Dulcinella ?
It has been a long time now since we had news from you :(
I hope everything is right with you
big hugs
xxx

Stitching Noni zei

I too have been thinking that we haven't heard from you for awhile! Hope everything is ok??
Hugs xx

Carol zei

Just popping by to say hope you are ok and to send good wishes.
Carol xx

Anoniem zei

Asking questions are really pleasant thing if you are not understanding something totally,
except this paragraph presents pleasant understanding even.


Here iss my web page dedicated servers